Friday, March 16, 2012

Is it over already?

Where has this week gone? It just seemed like yesterday it was beginning. I wish I can say that I did nothing this Spring Break, but I would be lying.  I have spent the week catching up on homework, trying to start a midterm, and prepare for a presentation.  I did take a small break on Wednesday to take my kids to the movies.  I think this was the highlight of my week.  I was honestly hoping to have everything done for school today, but that didn’t happen either.  I will spend the rest of my Spring Break just as busy.  I truly hope that tomorrow will be my day to get everything done. 

I think my biggest problem is that I do not say “NO” enough.  I want to be helpful to those in need, but I always find myself getting roped into commitments that I did not volunteer or ask for.  I have to help supervisor a practice at church and make a cake this weekend.  Why me?  I wish I could buy an abrasive side that would help me out.  It would be kind of like that SpongeBob cartoon where he ordered one through the mail to help him out.  How I wish cartoons were really!   

No comments:

Post a Comment