Thursday, April 12, 2012

What an amazing day!

Yesterday was one of the most amazing experiences I have had while in college.  My Honors Technology class, Future Technology Trends in Education, presented at University College Day.  The five of us could not be happier at the final product and the presentation.  If you had asked me about a month ago about our project, then I might have told you that we may not make it. 
At the beginning, we all had visions of what we wanted to do for University College Day.  Each time we met, we thought of more ideas that we wanted to include.  Before we knew it we had enough ideas, video, and footage to fill the whole day.  We had to step back and take a look at what we really wanted to present.  In the end, we each took charge of various segments that we were interested in.  In our class, we have the most amazing techie who took all our thoughts and ideas and created the most amazing video for us to present.  It was definitely unlike any other presentation that many would see. 
When it was time to present, the room we were in was pretty small.  I am proud to say that we pretty much packed the room.  There were only a few seats available.  There were many familiar faces, at least five or six professors and fellow education students, that came out to show their support.  There were many laughs, which was our intent, during our video.  It was totally awesome to hear and we knew at that point that it was a success.  We hit the ball right out of the park and we left big shoes to feel.    

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I was planning on going to some of the presentations that day but a couple of friends who I had not seen in awhile wanted to get together after class. And yes, I was unlucky enough to have class that day. I’m unaware of what your presentation was about, but from the sound of it I bet it was entertaining. I prefer presentations that make people laugh, you know, it gives people the reason to go see them. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete